Reissuing new cards to staff members
New staff members can apply for a card at the Information Technology Service Center one day after reporting to the personnel department. Bring your contract form or ID to verify your identity when applying for the card.
- Bring your ID card and an electronic file of your ID photo (JPG file) to the Information Technology Service Center.
Photo specifications: 200 (W) × 250 (H) pixels. The name of the file should be your personnel number.
*Note: The Information Technology Service Center will NOT replace unsatisfactory photo results on the personnel ID card FOR FREE if the problem is caused by incorrect photo specifications.
- Existing staff members should bring their personnel ID card to verify their identities when applying for a new card.
Card Reissue Application
Follow these steps to apply for a new personnel or student ID card in case of loss, damage, or other reasons:
- Please enter NYCU Portal.
- After entering the portal, select Campus IC Card Loss Reporting System, and click on [report loss / reissue / refund application].
- Print the processing sheet after completing the online application.
- Bring the processing sheet to the payment machine or the Cashier Division to pay the application fee.
- Awaiting data synchronization from EasyCard.
- New cards will be issued after 13:30 on the same day if the application is sent to the system before 12:00 noon daily.
- New cards can only be issued on the following day if the application is sent to the system after 12:00 noon daily.
- Bring the processing sheet (and the receipt) and proof of identity to the IT Service Center to obtain your new card.
IT Service Center IC Card Reissue Service:
- Taipei: Miss Chiem ext. 66095 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (5st floor of Library, Information, and Research Building)
- Hsinchu: Miss Chen ext. 31266 Email: email@example.com (1st floor, IT Service Center)